|Course Examination||Single Examination|
|Student Ratings||(4.6) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (983 ratings)|
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This course on Alternative Dispute Resolution explains various dispute resolution methods and techniques in situations where parties to the dispute are unable to reach an agreement without resorting to litigation, which is a lengthy and time-consuming process.
As, we are very well aware of how the litigation process in India is slow, time-consuming and very much against business transactions, all commercial and business related transactions, therefore, have clauses related to alternate dispute resolution clauses and arbitration clauses. Even, courts nowadays in order to quickly resolve the issues refer parties to Alternate dispute resolutions, this course enables you to understand what exactly is ADR?, what are the processes involved, and what Act governs the laws related to arbitration.
Audio/Video Lecture: The course also comprises of audio/video lectures, that briefs about the course, which enables the student to memorize it conveniently and students may listen to this any time.
- a unique combination of statutory, contractual, strategic and industry-specific insights.
- How to use arbitration to successfully settle conflicts.
- Short description of mediation and conciliation.
- Practical training on the subject.
Course Duration: 1 Month
- Single Examination
- MCQ based and Drafting related to Arbitration Agreements.
Benefits of ILMS Certifications:
- No Minimum educational qualification
- Improves employability
- Prepared by Industry experts
- No fix timing
- Online certification
- Innovative content
- Lifetime Access