|Student Ratings||(3.9) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (1,211 ratings)|
Practical Guide to Draft NDA
This course specifically deals with drafting of Non-disclosure agreements, it explains in detail how various parts of a Non-disclosure agreement must be constructed, what are the types of confidentiality clauses one must include and how various types of NDA’s must be drafted.
As, Non-disclosure agreements are the most needed form of agreements in a variety of fields such as software industry, outsourcing industry, legal industry or any commercial or business transaction-related work. To learn the art of drafting a detailed confidentiality clause becomes important in order to make a good NDA. Hence, this course practically focuses only on practical tips and crucial steps to be followed for the construction of such non-disclosure agreements.
Audio Lecture: The course also comprises of short audio lecture, that briefs about the course, which enables the student to memorize it conveniently and students may listen to this any time.
Course Duration: 2 Weeks
- Learning of Drafting of Non-Disclosure agreement practically
- Good for practicing CA, CS, legal secretaries, Paralegals and in-house legal counsels
- Comprehensive course construction, supported with actual step by step actual screenshots
- No Minimum educational qualification
- Improves employability
- Prepared by Industry experts
- No fix timing
- Innovative content
- Lifetime Access