|Student Ratings||(3.9) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (1,211 ratings)|
Practical Guide to Draft NDA
This course specifically deals with drafting of Non-disclosure agreements, it explains in detail how various parts of a Non-disclosure agreement must be constructed, what are the types of confidentiality clauses one must include and how various types of NDA’s must be drafted.
As, Non-disclosure agreements are the most needed form of agreements in a variety of fields such as software industry, outsourcing industry, legal industry or any commercial or business transaction-related work. To learn the art of drafting a detailed confidentiality clause becomes important in order to make a good NDA. Hence, this course practically focuses only on practical tips and crucial steps to be followed for the construction of such non-disclosure agreements.
Course Duration: 2 Weeks
- Learning of Drafting of Non-Disclosure agreement practically
- Good for practicing CA, CS, legal secretaries, Paralegals and in-house legal counsels
- Comprehensive course construction, supported with actual step by step actual screenshots
- No Minimum educational qualification
- Improves employability
- Prepared by Industry experts
- No fix timing
- Innovative content.