|Student Ratings||(4.3) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (713 ratings)|
Practical Guide for Legal Database Management
This course gives a practical overview about how to manage various legal databases, database management plays a very crucial function in any law firm, this course explains how one can check dates of hearings, courts cause list, case stages and Intellectual property management.
This course specifically provides great guidance to manage dates and deadlines and is good for paralegals, legal secretary and individual lawyers running their own firms.
As we all know deadlines are crucial for any legal domain be it the civil or criminal case or Tribunals, it is a highly valuable course that eases the management of any legal firm or any paralegal already working in a legal firm.
Course Duration: 2 Weeks
- Provides with actual links and processes to check a variety of case details online
- Provides actual insights and details about retrieval of case dates, case files and case stages
- Deals with various legal fields such as civil, criminal, Intellectual property, Tribunals
- Good for practicing Paralegals and in-house legal counsels
- Comprehensive course construction, supported with actual step by step actual screenshots.
- No Minimum educational qualification
- Improves employability
- Prepared by Industry experts
- No fix timing
- Innovative content