|Course Examination||Single Examination|
|Student Ratings||(4.4) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (683 ratings)|
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CONSUMER LITIGATION AND PROCEEDINGS
The course revolves around the stages of litigation at a consumer forum, drafting legal notice and response to legal notices, consumer appeals execution, hearing, trials and evidence process, consumer complaint, written statement, and rejoinder. This course trains you with hands-on drafting related to consumer cases, the course explains the variety of matters that arise in consumer courts and how one can keenly draft the same. The course also explains the procedural aspects and technical know-how that one may encounter during consumer law practice.
Audio/Video Lecture: The course also comprises of audio/video lectures, that briefs about the course, which enables the student to memorize it conveniently and students may listen to this any time.
- Get insights into evidentiary and procedural aspects.
- Develop expertise in representing both categories of clients - individual consumers and a company in defence.
- Draft the documents at each stage with access to templates.
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of the statute and associated case laws.
- Step-by-step approach to the different stages of litigation in consumer courts, with a focus on what happens and the work which is required to be done at each stage.
- Perform consumer litigation work for different kinds of clients with ease.
Course Duration: 1 Month
- Single Examination
- MCQ based and exercises evaluation
Benefits of ILMS Certifications:
- Supported with Drafts of various complaints, rejoinder and notices
- No Minimum educational qualification
- Improves employability
- Prepared by Industry experts
- No fix timing
- Online certification
- Innovative content
- Lifetime Access