|Course Examination||Single Examination|
|Student Ratings||(4.5) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (291 ratings)|
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ARBITRATION: STRATEGY, PROCEDURE AND DRAFTING
• From issuing a notice of default to the execution of an arbitral award, understand the entire arbitral procedure. Classes occur after normal working hours. Classes are usually held on Sunday afternoons or at 8-9 p.m. on other days. Every week, there will be two practical activities accompanied by written feedback. Modules of hard copy study materials will be couriered to your address. Basic study materials are accessible through an online learning management system, as well as an Android and iOS app.
• Those that do well in class would be recommended for internships and positions at top law firms.
• A unique combination of statutory, contractual, strategic and industry-specific insights.
• Focus on different types of commercial contracts, interlinkages between them, nature of the dispute and the outcome.
• How to use arbitration to successfully settle conflicts.
• Short description of mediation and conciliation.
• Practical training on the subject.
• 3 Month
• To pass the course the students need to perform 12 out of the given exercises. On completion of the same, they will be eligible for Certificates.
• No prior theoretical or legal knowledge required.
• Flexible time.
• Online certification.
• Fimiliarity with Arbitration and improved drafting skills.
• Improves employability
• Online certification
• Innovative content
• Lifetime Access